So what is paracord exactly?
- Paracord, which is also known as parachute cord, or Type III 550 cord is a light weight, yet super strong nylon cord that was orginally used in WWII for the suspension of parachutes.
- We use only high quality, Made in the USA, 550 Mil-Spec Type III paracord that has an inner 100% nylon strand core. Each strand has a breaking strength of 550 lbs.
- You can unravel your paracord in the event of an emergency and use for many situations: fix broken belts and straps, snares and traps, shoelaces, sewing, fishing lines, shelter building and tie downs.
- Paracord is available in hundreds of colors, patterns, camouflage, glow in the dark and reflective
- Paracord is UV, rot, mildew and mold resistant. It will not crack, bleed or fade. It can get wet; your pup can swim while wearing his new collar.
- Paracord can be thrown in the washer with cold water. Do not put in dryer as it could shrink.
- It is gentle on your hands and wont pull the hair on your furry friend.